Our Cabins (Scroll down for pictures)
- Direct TV
- Complete kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, toaster, stovetop and oven, refrigerator with freezer
- limited satellite WIFI
- One bedroom with queen size bed and two custom full size built-in bunks
- Living area with sleeper sofa.
- Gas fireplace (seasonal)
- Full bathroom
- Spacious covered decks (all but one are wraparound)
- Hot tub (except Helen's Place)
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal grill (bring your own charcoal and fluid)
- Pet friendly cabins
- All cabins are easy access with no stairs.
- All cabins now have a campfire ring. Bring your own wood.
Mountain Stream Lodging offers cabin rentals in Southeast TN where you can enjoy rafting, fishing, hiking, and just relaxing along the Hiwassee and Ocoee River. Whether you are looking for a weekend get-a-way or a long vacation, we have the perfect cabin vacation spot for you. Some of our cabins overlook Childer’s Creek, which flows through our property, and borders the Cherokee National Forest. Cross the creek to enjoy the Cherokee National Forest and all that nature has to offer you there.